Tuesday, February 10, 2009

nature power

Nature seems to show off it's power all over the 
world these days. As I don't read newspapers nor
watch TV lately, I just found out about the
Victorian bushfire from blogs I follow this morning 
- Jenmarae, Pia, Heather and Di have mentioned 
it in their blogs. Such a tragedy! My thoughts are
with the victims and their families. My family live
in Victoria, but their place is luckily not affected.

In compare to that, this stormy day here is nothing...


Hope the nature will calm down again soon.

5 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Yes it's a tragedy. I often think that, if nature don't likes us any longer ... we don't have a chance.

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Horrible what's happening in Oz! And come to think that they are lit on purpose - why would you want to destroy beauty and happiness? :(

StaroftheEast said...

Heavy storm are pretty scary and can destroy so many things, hope everyone will be safe...

ingermaaike said...

Bushfires are very scary indeed, be they lit or caused by lightning.

Anonymous said...

It is a very sad news. Fingers are pointing at so many directions of the cause. I hope that it will come to a rest and resolvement soon.