Ha! I forgot last night, that some friends on Flickr have
also posted their answer to my 16 things about me. So
please have a look:
bu&bau (it's in Portuguese though - so, I don't understand
a word..)
VagabondJewelry
paperfection
---
I'm trying another format for my text. I made it narrow,
because of my habit to read from spot to spot and I wanted
to post in poet style (which I didn't do though). Now, after
more than a year, I realize, I talk too much *lol* and in this
format the posts are stretched out to the length, which I
sometimes don't really like.
Hmm.. so what about, if I make my post wide? Will I still
like it? Well, I'll try it for some days. Maybe a full week, if I
manage to post each day. We'll see :)
The choir session was great. We're working hard for our
concert on 21st March, but still with fun :) We sang a bit,
partying a bit (celebrating a birthday of one of us) and sang
a bit more.
So I'm going to bed now with In The Mood in my ears ;)
Love how they performanced it :)
2 comments:
oh wonderful music! :)
Wonderful music, I love the picture of the choir! How much fun you must be having Devi!
Post a Comment