Thursday, March 5, 2009

day 2 of my green week

I've visited the internist today for my first general check-up.
The cardiogram result is ok, so is the blood test result. Yayy!!

green week - day 2
Why are my old dictionaries all green except the German ones?

Now only waiting for the result of the skin test to know, why
my toes (and now also one of my fingers) are itching, if I'm
warm (no more wool jacket for me - too warm - boohooo!!).
It should come out in about two weeks.

green week - day 2
The green, coarse wall in my kitchen.

I've read some magazines in the waiting room. Just managed
to read two interesting articles though (yayy for short waiting
time! :)). The first about amazing origami work e.g. of Robert
Lang
and Joseph Wu. My hands felt itchy to start folding
papers right away :)
The second one about the pseudo democracy in the web and
the endangerment of this fact. Hmm... *no comment*

green week - day 2
Growing cress sprout for sandwiches and soup.

I remember, I read also an interesting article last time I was
there. It was about neuroplasticity and Buddhism. Fascinating
brain we all have!! I've noted the link of Mind & Life Institute.

"The Mind & Life Institute is an independent, not-for-profit
organization devoted to establishing a mutually respectful
working collaboration and research partnerships between
modern science and Buddhism – two of the world's most
fruitful traditions for understanding the nature of reality
and promoting human well-being."


Well, that's a new link to dig for me!

green week - day 2
I love any sort of teas, except black and peppermint tea.

1 comment:

l'actrice said...

Glad all went well for you. Wonderful green in your kitchen:-)