Sunday, March 28, 2010

sunday

The weather this weekend is half as nice as on Thursday,
so I'm postponing the work in the garden. I worked with
some natural materials inside.

bits of colors

I don't know why I always have to do something with my
organic waste before I finally throw them away. Probably
it's part of my childhood memory - I was impressed by
the creativity of the poor people in Indonesia. They create
their toys out of organic waste and other litters, e.g. a
boot made of citrus peel and used skewers. Creativity is
unlimited to the origin of the materials.

on my window

I hope, you're having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

treasurefield said...

That couldn't be any more beautiful if it were made of the most precious material on earth! Is it hanging on twigs?
And to think we try to imitate the things in nature. No wonder!

l'actrice said...

Devi, you are always so creative:-)

Epp said...

Lovely photos! Yesterday, taking a walk in the town with my husband, we were so amazed to see that the tree leaves are so big already. It was really quick this year, somehow.

I planted the seeds for herbs and flowers on the terrace last weekend already, but now I'm not sure if they will grow properly, as it looks like it's getting colder again... Oh well, we shall see.

Greetings from Frankfurt am Main, and wishing you a wonderful new week!