the black-white-red color combo,
as I was working on a round robin set last year.
It's somehow festive and glamorous
(so not for me - a rather casual type ;-)).
The idea of making a festive trifiori was born.
So, I've made some red flower beads yesterday.
And today I've beaded them to a necklace.
The silver leaf charms and silver heart bead
give it a precious touch. I could imagine,
it is worn with a black long dress.
It has a touch of gothic somehow.
Luckily the sun has came out, although
it was very windy and stormy this morning.
I quickly took some photos.
Now it's in my shop already.
It was my fastest listing, I think :-)
3 comments:
Red and black are my favorites. Too bad I dont wear accessories much :(
I also wear seldom accessories, Anniki. I love practicable things. So, I try to design practicable or versatile jewelry ;-)
This is awesome-
Post a Comment