of my shop, if it reached 1000 hearts. And it
happened today! Maybe it's kind of droll, but
my heart is on each piece, that's in my shop.
That's why it makes me really happy, to know,
that people like my shop. Thank you so much
for encouraging me!!!

So, I've just let a randomizer pick me 2 numbers
in 2 steps 1-500 and 501-1000 (it seems to me,
that it picks two quite narrow numbers otherwise):
18 and 647. And then I've browsed my hearts
using Juln's Heartomatic to find out the hearters:
#18: sockdogs
#647: bebesniklefritz
I'll send out convos, since I will send them a
surprise each :)
6 comments:
Congrats!!! :D
Congratulations Devi... great goal... I can't imagine when and if never I will reach it!... I have only 166 hearts... but I never had a front page too!
Congrats!! This is a truly great amount of hearts!
Congrats! You deserve many many many more! It is a great feeling to be hearted, isn't it? :)
WOHOOO! Congrats! :)
hi,
that's a very decent number of hearts - i'm almost to 100 for one shop and am happy about that!
i just posted a thanku on my blog for including me in your treasury on friday {am new to blogging and wanted to let you know! is that the done thing?}.
Post a Comment