Thursday, November 20, 2008

a little guest

A sweet, little guest has come to visit me during
a photo session this afternoon :) First she was
shy and didn't move too much, as I start to take
photos of her. After a while she enjoyed it (well
at least I think so ;)), before she had enough of
it though. So, here's the photo story...

a little guest #1

a little guest #2

a little guest #3

10 comments:

ingermaaike said...

Oh doesn't that just make you feel great!

matchstickgirl said...

awwwww she thought she had found her missing family

Heli said...

awww. I can hear hin toes say: tippeti-top- tippeti-top when he walks with his teeny-weeny feets....

Chichiboulie said...

ah... ladybirds are lovely.

Ayşe Tuğrul said...

wowww in turkey name of it is : lucky insect so when we saw such a kind of position we believes that she brought luck. I hope that she brought to you too. many sales

Anonymous said...

how sweet!

glasfaden said...

Ayse, I feel already so lucky, that I could spend some minutes with her. But thanks for your good wishes :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Cute model you have! :)

Morrgan said...

Awww, this brought a smile to my face. :)

karuski said...

How wonderful surprise! Is this why you named these earrings "Ladybug's garden"?!

minna