Thursday, March 19, 2009

little cotton rabbits

If you are a knitter and you adore Julie's rabbits like
me, she's having a give-away of her new pattern for a
knitted egg cozy. Hurry up, left a comment on her post
- it's only a few hours left before it's morning in the UK
(the only reason, why I don't do it, is just because I've
been already so lucky for so many times in blogs and
I don't have time to knit at the moment, so it's your
turn! :)).

BTW Julie has a new shop for her knitted creations on
Etsy, which will also be updated with egg cozies soon.
In her old shop you can buy patterns, starting this
afternoon also those of the egg cozies.

P.S. Playing for Change is touring in Austin, Los Angeles,
San Francisco, Seattle and New York next week starting
tomorrow. Look for the dates on their site.

No comments: