I only got a little bite, but it was SO sweet! Yumm.. :)

Hope your weekend is as sweet as strawberry and I'm
wishing you a great new week starting tomorrow :)

P.S. I actually want to write about the concert we've
visited last Thursday, but I don't know how to get the
photos from my HP down to my compi. I don't have
the suitable USB cable and somehow sending via email
is not working too :( So, maybe you can enjoy some of
the songs we've heard at here. Lovely voice, great songs
- all written by herself - and a great band.
P.P.S. I don't watch tv very often, but I don't want to
miss this series every Sunday. His smile there makes
me smile too :)
3 comments:
Hmmm, sounds good! My strawberries are still teeny tiny little plants. First time I'm trying, so wonder where this is going... Enjoy!
Thanks, Paper (are you Elzeline or Tamara? Hard to say *lol*)! Yes, we're enjoying them - well, mostly my son ;)
The size of the plant doesn't really matter, I think. But maybe it depends on the sort? This two are Ostara, as well as those in the other pot. But those in the garden are Senga Sengana and they don't have much fruits nor flowers. Some people don't let the plant blooming for the first year, I do :) I only don't let it make branches/layers too early - I break them off as soon as they come out. After August, if they come out again, then I'll plant them. I'm sure you can enjoy them very soon. Strawberries are fun!
Devi darling, your strawberries are lovely and tasting sweet is good sign! :) Mijn are pewnie. lol. :)
Post a Comment