Wednesday, December 23, 2009

these days

I've been disappearing for quite a while. Many things
have happened during this time. The three choir
performances were successful. The collaboration with
the three musicians was great and fun. I really enjoyed
those days (1 day general rehearsal and 3 days on
stages), even if I was pretty dead the days afterwards
(10pm is not my usual bedtime as a night owl, but I
needed it the last days). I've also succeed to do all
important things I had on my list for this year (except
for two, which I will finish the next days) - even all
the stressing paper wars. Yayy for that!

happy holidays

I'm glad, it's holiday now (for my son, not for me).
Things are calming down - myself the most. My son
will spend the time between tomorrow and New Year's
Eve with his dad, so I'll be having some time to reflect
my 2009, to work, to read books, to learn PHP, to cook,
to walk around, to spend time with friends, to set up
a new ToDo list for 2010 and perhaps even to sew. Lots
of things, I know, but they are only options - I promised
myself, no more stress this year. I might blog another
post or two before 2009 ends or I might not - no more
stress.

So, at this point, I'd love to thank you for your support
and friendship throughout the year 2009.

Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to all of you,
who celebrate it. May your days filled with peace and
love and that your 2010 be a healthy and good year.

And just in case, that I won't blog anymore this year:
see you next year! ^_^
xoxoxo,
Devi

5 comments:

l'actrice said...

Glad you had a good time with the choir Devi:-)
I wish you a very happy x-mas and creative new year!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Devi, no more stress should be first on your to do list! ;)
I wanted to thank you too for your support the past year! Even though you're far, you are always near!
I wish you a lovely time to celebrate and a great start of the new year! *hugs* Mitsy

*Tea said...

Liebe Devi,

ich wünsche ein Frohes Fest und schöne und erholsame Feiertage. Ich freue mich darauf auch im nächsten Jahr aufs neue an deinen wundervollen und kreativen Posts teilhaben zu können.

Alles liebe,
Christine

Anonymous said...

All the warmest wishes to you and your family this Christmas and a happy 2010, Devi!

creationsbyeve said...

happy holidays Devi and lots of fun!The todo lists can wait ;)