Thursday, July 29, 2010

higher and higher

Are you afraid of height? I love height, that's why I
love flying (in an airplane ;)). I love to live upstairs,
to sleep in a upper stage of a bunk bed and the list goes
on and on... But I wonder, how would I feel if I had to
stay on this balcony. The view is amazing, but I'm
pretty sure, I'd crawl on the glass floor as my knees
would tremble badly at first before I could enjoy it LOL

the start

Last week we went to this park with my sis and her
family. This time my knees were not acting like jelly as
they did when I was there 5 or 6 years ago with the choir.
It was my first time and I was really nervous at first.
You have to concentrate yourself to clip and un-clip the
two carabiners. And with my short legs, I had difficulty
straight on the first stop of my first track. In front of me
there was a lady with her kids. I think, the boy was 11
and the girl 8 y.o. So if she could make it, why couldn't
I? I clenched my teeth and.. yayy :) The other stops
were easier as one get used to the clipping and unclipping.

If you had any chance to go to a ropes course park, I'd
encourage you to try it - it's such a great feeling to
overcome the anxiety that you might have at first! At
the end of a track you'd want to start the next till your
hands and brain finally got tired.

I hope, you aren't tired of my necklace though... ;)
mangrove lagoon

4 comments:

Ginny Huber said...

Love the new necklace-especially the colors!! And, you get a small medal at least for the ropes course, something that I would only watch others do, I think!

l'actrice said...

You always try to overcome fear Devi. That's so cool:-)

*Tea said...

That´s something i wanna do sometime in the future too! Looks so fun (although i am terribly afraid of heights)

The new Pendant is beautiful! Love the colours and forms. remind me of little rocks.

Marisol K said...

The necklace is so pretty! I also have some jewelry post in my blog, you should check it out.

http://marisolkrutop.blogspot.com/