Thursday, February 7, 2008

night owl

Oh my, I should have been in bed at least
3 hours ago. But as usual, something has
kept me away from my bed.
I've strolled on the web to keep up with
blogs I love uhm.. I've neglected this lately
and found me mentioned in Minderjahr's
latest post. Thank you, Suse!

Minderjahr is a famous German blog.
Suse writes about life in Berlin (and more)
in such a sanguine way. Berlin way maybe? :)
I've first 'met' Suse aka Revoluzzza on Flickr.
I really love Flickr btw, as I've met so many
talented people there.

She creates lovely items! I love her adorable
and dangerous dolls. She sells them in her shop.

While I was writing this, my boy has called me.
I went there and he told me something.
Guess what it was?! He had an idea, which colors
I should take for my next brooch!! :-)
He's such a sweatheart. He wishes me
good luck each time I list a new item just
like today .. uhm, yesterday (CET time :o))!
first berries

I have another one finished actually,
but it isn't well balanced - so it's mine :D
Oh well, this night owl has to go to bed now
or it will turn into a zombie!!

4 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Oh poor you :( I hate it when I can't sleep. Thinking to much what I have to do or new ideas for jewelry my head keeps on spinning arround :S BUT the best creations and ideas come out at night ;)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Another beautiful brooch, Glas! :)
I am a nightowl too but always have to get up really early so at the end of the week I'm usually 'empty' and end up in bed early to get ready for the weekend! LOL

Anonymous said...

Isn't it just the greatest when the kids help in the creative process. They come up with such wonderful ideas, often very unconventional.

karlita said...

Your brooches are so beautiful - and it's so sweet of you son to help with ideas :)